Our Health & Safety Protocols
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa has been closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) health and safety recommended protocols, on a daily basis. Our hotel is working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotel’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. As well as practising social distancing thoughout the hotel.
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa in the heart of Aruba's number #1 beach, Palm Beach, and surrounded by over 35 restaurants and casinos. No need to rent a car..
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge
Hotel associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Cleaning Products and Protocols
We work with our partners and suppliers to make sure our hotels can procure and use virus-killing products approved by the Cyprus Sanitation Department as well as the protective equipment they need for their operations. Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.All hotel rooms have individual air-conditioning units, no central air surculation. Piece of mind to all guest....
Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators (and elevator buttons), door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Placed signage thoughout the hotel reminding guests to maintain physical distancing protocols
- Adjusted furniture in public areas to allow for appropriate physical distancing (at least six feet)
- Masks and gloves are readily available for hotel guests
- Hand-sanitizing stations at hotel entrances, and thoughout the hotel
Food & Beverage / Mini Market Service
- All mini-market items available is now available on-order, guest may request items from the mini-market and items will be delivered to your room. All items purchased from the mini-market is presanitized before delivering it to our guest.
- Limited food & Berage menu available for room service, all room service orders will be delivered to the room and all healthy and safety measures are taken to ensure the safely of our guest. All room service orders will be met by guest room door, the server will not enter guest room. Guest are to except the room service order at the room door.
All products ordered in from third-party venders are been sanitized by our employees prior to entering our hotel property.
Back of House Operations
In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” hotels are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker room, laundry rooms and staff offices.